- 1 dog, 1 dog-papa, 1 ocean, 1 minor & 1 major river
- 2 woodylicious burger
- 3 big cities
- 4x warmshowers.org
- 5 warm nights
- 6 hours writing at a time
- 700 kilometer
- 8 days until arrival in Hoek van Holland
- 9x sleeping in the tent
- 10 hours trembling if the tent is still at its
- 11 kilometer hiking the Camino de Santiago
- 12 hours constant rain
- 13 good reasons to keep on traveling!
- 14 days, 14 nights
- 15: EuroVelo bikepath – along the Rhine towards the North Sea
- hundreds hours of freedom
- thousands of pictures
- endless thoughts about felicity, independence and the good in man
About all these and many more numbers, facts, inspirations, moments of happiness and awesome experiences Woody & I will tell about and take you with us on the journey – from Bochum to Hoek van Holland and back – along the Rhine/Waal/Oude Maas and Leks.
We wish you a lot of fun while reading the reports & stories but also while looking & marveling at the shot photographies. Give free rein to yourself about the writings when commenting hour experiences.
An overview of the days:
Woody & Kai